Founding member of the Țundrea & Associates Law Office, with over ten years of experience in commercial law, labor law, tax and commercial litigation, and a wealth experience as a legal consultant for important companies in Timișoara .
Luminita Țundrea has advised a significant number of customers in the field of production, distribution and commercialization of consumer goods in important transactions. She advised and coordinated complex projects consisting of both acquisitions and restructurations of some Romanian companies or subsidiaries of multinationals companies.
Her litigation practice includes assistance to clients in front of administrative bodies (assistance in fiscal inspection and administrative - jurisdictional procedures, complaints formulation and prior administrative complaints, etc.) as well as representation of clients in judicial court and arbitral trials in the areas of tax law, competition law, commercial law, labor law and civil law.
From the lady lawyer's resume, we can remark:
• Graduate of the Law Faculty of Bucharest, 1991 promotion
• Member of the Timis Bar Association in 1991
• Lecturer at the University of West Timișoara, Faculty of Law, for 10 years
• Doctor of Civil Law at West University of Timișoara, Faculty of Law
• Founding member of the Rotary Timișoara Cetate Club and vice - president of the club in the Rotarian year 2007-2008
• Two books published to date: Labor Law and the Right to Social Assistance
• Commercial Judge at Timis Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture
• Fluency in languages - English, Italian, French and German